DASH it! DASH it!

Intriguing and Innovative

I love the artwork, love the mix of styles, and the way it syncs up with the music is very well done.

Tarboy Tarboy

Fantastical, Elastical

A fantastic story with a animation style that leaves me begging for more. You've truly made a Flash masterpiece.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Hours of pointless gorey goodness

What could be more fun than firing squirtal out of a cannon into a babomb, landing on a gomba, being set on fire by the sun, shooting him, launching him with a missle, then nuking everything?... I have no idea.. more squishy sound effects!

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

I'm about to cry...

Possibly one of THE BEST rpg makes I've ever seen integrated into flash, I have no idea when you will get back from active duty but... main props to you bro, can't wait till you get back and share the next mission pack with the world..

Simpathy Simpathy

You get a 10 from the New Orleans boy

On all of Newgrounds, I have not heard a song I've felt more at home with, Its the kind of song I hear on the street corners of the french quarter of musicians pouring their hearts out on the streets that they love and sometimes live upon. So from the Big Easy.. well done.

sorohanro responds:

Getting such a good review from someone from the birth place of jazz... now that's something.
Thanx for review, really appreciated it.

{ANT} - Black Sand {ANT} - Black Sand

A good rhythm

Think your coming back strongly, sounds to me somewhat like a fight song though.

Anth0n responds:

I personally think it's mediocre, but I'm glad you like it.

Snow Fields Of Atika Snow Fields Of Atika

Interesting blend of instrumentals

Somehow it brings to mind Lengend of Legia... if anyone even knows about that game anymore.

Dark-Frando responds:

I have heard OF it, but nothing much more than that I am afraid =/

Thanks for commenting though, much appreciated! =D

PZs Ted-E and Wondoo PZs Ted-E and Wondoo

Ah Fido...

I miss 'Fido' that was a good movie lol... oh right... art stuffies, absolutely awesome dude, curious to know what programs you used to create.

Proton Advert Droid Proton Advert Droid

Eat at Moe's

The line is from Family Guy's Star Wars episode if you didn't know, nice spin though lol, should have a rival eatery's sight tenticle fight the joe's sign....

cat?! cat?!

Ever think of printing

These would work well with a 3D printer (or Rapid Prototyper) if you could ever get to use one... though each model would run you about 30 bucks a print on material.