All 16 art Reviews

PZs Ted-E and Wondoo PZs Ted-E and Wondoo

Ah Fido...

I miss 'Fido' that was a good movie lol... oh right... art stuffies, absolutely awesome dude, curious to know what programs you used to create.

Proton Advert Droid Proton Advert Droid

Eat at Moe's

The line is from Family Guy's Star Wars episode if you didn't know, nice spin though lol, should have a rival eatery's sight tenticle fight the joe's sign....

cat?! cat?!

Ever think of printing

These would work well with a 3D printer (or Rapid Prototyper) if you could ever get to use one... though each model would run you about 30 bucks a print on material.

Simplicity 06 Simplicity 06

Simple, Fun, but works

3D can make minimalism look so complicated lol.

Dr Rockso Close Up Dr Rockso Close Up

He does cocaine....

heh, maybe the clown from 'It' should be next

In the Lab In the Lab

Fricking Umbrella Corporation!

The helix vials look like the ones from resident evil heh, other than that the reflections in the surfaces look fantastic.

Arceu (Gaia art comission) Arceu (Gaia art comission)

Pencil work is intriguing

I like the crosshatching the the jacket, wether intentional or not, it gives it a nice texture and maybe it could be pushed into some of the other parts.

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks for the review. It wasn't entirely intentional, I was getting tired of drawing so I went for crosshatching instead of solid shading, otherwise it would have taken longer to get the same dark shading.

Zombie friends Zombie friends

Zombies: New on ABC

Somehow it looks like a sitcom lol. Reminding me of the old zombie movie 'Fido' I think it was.

Undead Dragon Undead Dragon

Parasite Eve-esque

Reminds me more of the monsters from parasite eve, when they transformed and their flesh pulled away from their mutate muscles and bones... still cool

Locke Cole Blocks Locke Cole Blocks

An interesting concept

Old school portrayed in a new way, interesting.